- What personal information about you is collected by us.
- How the information is used. With whom the information may be shared.
- How you can access and change any personal information we hold about you.
- What security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information by us.
- How to contact us.
Your personal information
Personal Information collected and held by us may include details such as your name, address, telephone number (home, business or mobile), email address and information about an asset you may own.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We collect certain personal information about you in order to understand and meet your needs and provide the services you require. Consequently, if you choose not to provide certain personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the services you require and/or we may not be able to provide the level of service on which we pride ourselves on delivering.
How we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you when you submit your personal information and details using our on-line form.
How do we use your personal information?
In general, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide the services and/or products you require
- to verify your identity
- to identify the number of people using the website services and establish the nature of their interests
- to communicate with you
- to comply with any legal obligations
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
Access to and correction of information we hold about you
Upon your request, we will provide you with access to your personal information unless there is an exception which applies under the NPP’s. If we deny such access, we will tell you why. To request access to your personal information, you can contact us by telephone, email or mail. Our contact details are listed below under ‘Contact Us’.
Storage and Security of your personal information
Third party websites
Updates to this Policy
How to contact us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, you can contact us in the following ways:
PH: (07) 5531 1422
Mail: P.O Box 10777, Southport BC, QLD 4215