By loaning an item of property to Loan Lenders Pty Ltd trading as Loan Lenders, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Service Agreement”):
Loan Lenders Pty Ltd trading as Loan Lenders, Our company ABN is 12 141 444 886, Queensland Second hand dealer & Pawnbroker license number is 3384812; our registered office is at 1/111 Scarborough St, Southport QLD 4215.
- We lend fixed sums of money on a secured basis at a fixed interest rate over a fixed period of time. Any loan is subject to approving your application and you signing a formal credit agreement online at www.loanlend.com.au. The credit agreement contains other information that we are obliged to supply to you, including the duration of the loan, monthly interest amount, and any charges that may be payable under the credit agreement.
- Under Australian Hallmarking legislation, we are obliged to destroy any items carrying fraudulent Hallmarks, or items carrying Hallmarks that make up a part of pieces that are intended to deceive.
- To determine the purity (carat) of gold items, we will first look at any hallmarking on pieces. For non hallmarked items, or if there is any question of the veracity of markings or hallmarking, we may have to test pieces using either acid or an electronic test. You accept that the process of appraisal of your items may result in tarnishing, staining and/or scratches.
- If you chose not to accept your offer or we are unable to loan against your items.
- Unless otherwise acknowledged by us, all proprietary and other intellectual property rights (including copyright, trade mark, design right) in Loan Lenders website, privacy statement, loans agreement and all other related documents belong to us.
If you have any questions in relation to our Terms and Conditions, you can contact us in the following ways:
T: (07) 5531 1422
F: (07) 5531 1466
Mail: P.O Box 10777, Southport BC, QLD 4215