Appraising your Jewellery
We Appraise based on:
- The maker; if it is a signed piece or a designer label piece for example; Pierre Cardin, Cartier, Tiffany, Bvlgari, Mikimoto and more.
- Gemstones; Most Gemstones would be valued on the 4 C’s; colour , clarity, carat and cut, the same with diamonds and coloured Gemstones such as natural Sapphires, Ruby’s, Jade and others.
- Material; whether you item is made of yellow gold, white gold, rose gold or platinum its carat & weight are all significant drivers of valuation.
Our free valuations take into account the weight and quality of the precious metals and gemstones, we also consider items that are damaged or broken.
Each valuation is as unique as the piece being evaluated and is carried out by our qualified in-house professionals. We always will offer you our best possible offers against your assets.
The most efficient process for securing a loan against your jewellery is to fill out our ‘Apply Now’ form, provide a description of your item/s and upload some pictures, valuation certificates or receipts are useful, along with any other information you can provide. Once we receive your application we will make an appraisal and loan offer subject to viewing the item/s. It couldn’t be easier.
Getting your items to Us
How Do I Get My Jewellery To You?
- Collection of your Asset After an offer is made we will send you a “Secured Pawnbank Pack”, which includes instructions and packaging needed to send your item to us securely, which is covered by our insurance, all at our expense.
- Bring your Asset to us come into our store and see our team of experts for an appraisal, we can make you an offer on the spot and you can receive a cash loan soon after.
- Home Visit If you have an asset of great value and are living in the South East Queensland region we are able to visit you at your home, one of our team member will assess your item and can make you an loan offer, once the offer is accepted we can arrange payment with-in 24 hours.
When your jewellery arrives at our valuation centre it is handled under CCTV and photographed. While your Jewellery is with us for the appraisal as well as for the duration of your loan, it is stored in our highly secure vaults under 24/7 CCTV, or securely in the ANZ bank vault. You can rest assured that we take the safety and security of your assets very seriously.
Irrespective of where you live your valuable assets are fully insured for the duration of the loan until they are back in your possession.